$650 TOTAL ($100 downpayment due at sign-up and the remaining $550 is due at the beginning of class)
Instructor is Chelsea Sazama, owner and operator of Rocking S Saddle Shop.
Class will cover:
- Floral pattern drawing
- How to draw different kinds of flowers, leaves & veins.
- Swivel knife handling
- Purposes of different floral tools and how to use them
- If time allows, we'll cover geometric stamping as well
What to bring:
- Drawing notepad, pencils & erasers
- Stamping tools, maul & slate block (if you have them. If not, we have extras)
- I will supply all the leather
Class is located at my saddle shop between Fallon and Glendive, Montana. Classes will go from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm both days.
IF THE SCHEDULED DATES DON'T WORK FOR YOU, you can either schedule private lessons OR gather a group together and schedule your own two-day class.
Hotels & Lodging available in Glendive, Montana. Possible camper spots available here at our place.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have! We look forward to visiting with you. Chelsea's cell - 406-939-2277 or email - RockingS2018@hotmail.com