If you’re looking for the basic tools needed to begin leatherworking, look no further than this kit. From pattern to finished product, these 12 essential leathercraft tools — plus an invaluable guide — will serve you well on a variety of leathercraft projects.
- “Get Started in Leather Crafting” book provides step-by-step techniques and tips for successful projects
- Mini Punch Set features six interchangeable punch tubes in sizes 1/16"-3/16"
- Kit includes three setters: Line 20 Snap Setter for 2206 snaps, #2200 Double Cap Rivet and Jiffy Rivet Setter, and a Line 24 Snap Setter for 4P snaps
- Scratch awl is perfect for piecing leather, sewing, and a variety of your other projects
- Skife Knife makes an easy job of skiving leather and other materials, increasing your speed and accuracy
- Wooden Strap Cutter’s cross bar is marked in inches and centimeters for ease in cutting straps
- Poly Cutting Board is an ideal surface on which to cut and punch leather
- Heritage® Compound Action Revolving Punch has 70% more power than your average leather hole punch
- 12" x 8" Steel Square with Non-Slip Tape offers precise, secure measuring for your leather craft projects
- Polyhead Mallet for setting rivets and snaps, punching holes, stamping and more
- Cut your leather with ease and precision using the Olfa® Cushion Grip Knife
- Mini Punch Set, 1/16" - 3/16"
- “Get Started in Leather Crafting” book by Kay Laier and Tony Laier
- Line 20 Snap Setter with 20 snaps
- #2200 Double Cap Rivet and Jiffy Rivet Setter with 60 assorted rivets
- Line 24 Snap Setter with 20 snaps
- #4 Heavy-Duty Scratch Awl, 3-1/2"
- Skife Knife
- Wooden Strap Cutter
- Poly Cutting Board, 12" x 16"
- Heritage® Compound Action Revolving Punch
- 12" x 8" Steel Square with Non-Slip Tape
- Polyhead Mallet, 14 oz.
- Olfa® Cushion Grip Knife with blades