Join me in this step-by-step instructional video on how I design and make shotgun chaps in my saddle shop. Each pair I make is custom-fit to my customer's exact measurements.
Specific topics covered:
- Taking a customer's measurements
- Pattern Drawing
- Types of leather used for different applications
- Parts of a hide
- Head knives and pattern knives
- Geometric stamping
- Installing a double/two-colored fringe
- Installing a hidden leg pocket
- Sewing machines
- Fringe cutting
- Barge cement
- and more...
Everything discussed in this video is EXACTLY WHAT I COVER IN MY IN-PERSON CLASSES. Get all the benefits of a class wrapped up into this video to study at your own pace! Available in DVD format or smartphone-friendly download link.
Made in 2023
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have! We look forward to visiting with you.
Chelsea's cell - 406-939-2277 or email - RockingS2018@hotmail.com